Pages

12 Sept 2012

Curvy Clutch

 


 Finished 2 Curvy Clutches designed by Michelle. The 1st attempt was not turned out very well according to plan. Maybe because I was using a bit thick batting (recycled from shoes cover) and also a way tooo excited to finish the clutch. 2nd one turned out quit well I think. I was using medium size for those clutches but if I'm going to make it again, I will choose large size. This medium size barely loads in my hp and my small coins wallet. FYI, this design comes with 3 different sizes; small, medium and large. Not suitable for beginner.
   The red clutch (1st) will be mine and the green-blue clutch (2nd) will be an early birthday present. Hope she'll like it.

p/s: I’ve ordered magnet buttons from Sue Rosly. After this no need to hand sew the snap buttons anymore. Yeah!.

No comments:

Post a Comment